查看: 736|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[疑问] 这是啥邮件,钓鱼的吗这么高级

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2023-9-9 18:05:46 来自手机 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Attn: Good News To You,

This E-mail is to inform you about my successful arrival in your International Airport with your two boxes of Consignment Box worth $18.5M USD Eighteen Million Five  Hundred Thousand  Dollars which I have been instructed by United Nations Compensation Commission(UNCC) to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my number +1(719) 413-8196 Call me or Text me Urgent as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of.  Here are my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have a more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver. Reply on my E-mail ([email protected])

Re-confirm to me your information urgent
Full Name...............
Correct phone number ...........
Delivery Address ..............
Your Nearest International Airport.............

I ADVISE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME VERY URGENT I AM WAITING FOR YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION NOW AND COMPLETE RECEIVE AND ENJOY YOUR PACKAGE FUND OF $18.5M USD TODAY

REGARD
DIPLOMAT MICHAEL NEWMAN
E-mail ([email protected])
Call

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-9 18:11:05 | 只看该作者
Dear Beloved in Christ,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Georgette Joubert. I came across your email while browsing the internet, and I'm pleased to have this opportunity to connect with you. I understand that online communication can sometimes be filled with uncertainty due to the misuse of the internet by some individuals. However, after visiting your page, I am impressed by the work you're doing in your field, and I'm eager to establish a genuine and meaningful connection with you.

I am writing to you from my sickbed as I battle an advanced lung disease. Given my current situation, I've been reflecting on how to make a positive impact with the little time I have left. I'm a widow who migrated from Alberta, Canada to the United States in 1980 with my late husband, Engineer Michael Porter. It is my wish to honor his memory and carry out his last wishes by entrusting my entire assets entrusted to me by My late husband (Engr. Michael Joubert), an amount totaling Four Million, seven hundred and fifty-five thousand United States Dollars (USD 4,755,000.00), to be used for charitable purposes that benefit the less privileged.

I believe that every person deserves an opportunity to lead a better life, and it is my hope that you might be willing to collaborate with me in making this vision a reality. My late husband's relatives have shown a great deal of greed and have even threatened my well-being in order to claim his inheritance and real estate assets. This is why I am reaching out to you directly. Please rest assured that everything we do will be conducted within the bounds of the law.

I kindly request that we continue this conversation in private. You can reach me at my personal email address: [email protected]. I look forward to discussing the details further and exploring the possibilities of how we can work together to bring positive change to those who need it most.

May our connection be blessed and fruitful

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-9 18:12:05 | 只看该作者
致富就在眼前

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-9 18:13:31 | 只看该作者
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20535 USA

Attn: Beneficiary

After proper and several investigations by the Western Union, Money Gram, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nations (UN) Offices we found your name amongst those that have sent money through Western Union, Cash App, Zelle, Venmo, Bank Transfer/Deposit and Money Gram in the course of receiving your Inheritance, Lottery, United Nation compensation funds which proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through the above mentioned means.

To this regard United Nations (UN) held a meeting with the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) the FBI alongside with the MINISTRY of FINANCE. As a result of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (U.S. $6, 500,000.00) should be transferred to you from the funds set aside by The United States Department of the Treasury to compensate scam victims.

The compensation scheme is open to people who wired money to scammers via Western Union and Money Gram between January 1, 2004 to December 19, 2021, the deadline for lodging these claims is December 30, 2023.

This case is being handled and supervised by the FBI therefore we have submitted your details to affect the transfer of your funds to you. Contact the Western Union agent office through the information below:

Contact Person: Betsy Holden

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 20:29 , Processed in 0.061374 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.